'NAC's panels of professionals enable author access to a wide range expertise'.
NAC Helps Authors
Services available to authors
Many factors influence a publisher’s decision on whether to take up a particular work. Luck can play a large part of course, but other factors within the author’s control may greatly enhance the likelihood of work being published.
For this reason NAC helps authors access a range of resources:
- Manuscript Review
- Artwork - sketch, illustration, graphic design
- Author mentoring; e-marketing; public speaking and dealing with media (invaluable to authors about to be published).
Useful support available to authors NAC represents:
- Definitions, Explanations and Guidance Notes (e.g. re bios, blurbs, document security, editing and editor selection, increasing e-book sales, finishing your manuscript, manuscript preparation and presentation, plot summaries, publisher submissions, synopses, vanity press, what publishers look for first, and other topics).
- Membership in NAC writers groups focused on (i) writing skills development, and (ii) e-marketing and social media optimisation
- Negotiating tactics
- Script Marketing
- Social media and related marketing services
- Tips on Increasing e-Book Sales.
Use the ‘Contact Us' page to request details and availability of a particular service - insert the service name in the e-mail subject line.